One Light – Portrait Photography Workshop
28 March, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$150
28th March 2020
Come join in the fun of a real studio shoot and edit!
This course is a full day event and limited to 6 photographers so book early.
We are going to demonstrate a number of “one light” setups. You will then shoot a professional model with these setups.
The second part of the day will be where I will show you how my studio processes images and I will tutor you on how to edit your images in LR to achieve professional images ready to sell.
Open to photographers and photography enthusiasts of all skill levels.
What to bring:
- Your SLR or Hybrid Camera
- Your Laptop or Computer
- Transfer cable or memory card reader
- Adobe LR – You can load a 7 day trial here
- Cameras Manual for your own reference
- Several fully charged camera batteries
- All your lenses
- Several memory cards
- Dress casual
Whats included in the course:
- International photographer John Adams – Tutor
- Photographers assistant
- Professional Model
- Tutorials during the day
- Light working lunch and refreshments
- Lighting, modifiers and reflectors as required
- Take away pack including:
- Lighting setup guides
- Plus all the images you shot during the workshop for your own use and publication.
- 10 Custom LR presets