Commercial Style Fashion Shoot and Editing
19 January, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$50 – $100
We will be holding a two hour Commercial Photoshoot and then three hour editing workshop open to just 6 photographers.
The day will be broken into two sections:
The studio photoshoot with a professional model and a range of garments.
Then a 3 hour editing session where we will tutor you on how to get the best out of your images.
We are encouraging students to bring images from past photoshoots and workshops as well and we will ensure you leave with professional quality images.
Bring your own camera equipment, laptop or computer including Lightroom and Photoshop (Trial versions are ok).
We will provide the studio, lighting, posing tutoring, professional model..
You can book the full day or either half:
Full day $100
Morning Shoot $50
Afternoon Editing Session $60
Lunch and refreshments provided.
Open to photographers and photography enthusiasts of all skill levels.
What to bring:
- Your SLR or Hybrid Camera
- Your Laptop or Computer
- Transfer cable or memory card reader
- Adobe LR Classic– You can load a 7 day trial here
- Cameras Manual for your own reference
- Several fully charged camera batteries
- All your lenses
- Several memory cards
- Dress casual
Whats included in the course:
- International photographer John Adams – Tutor
- Photographers assistant
- Professional Model
- Tutorials during the day
- Light working lunch and refreshments
- Lighting, modifiers and reflectors as required
- Take away pack including:
- Lighting setup guides
- Plus all the images you shot during the workshop for your own use and publication.
- 10 Custom LR presets