Cockatoo Island – High Fashion Photoshoot
1 August, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$150
1st August 2020
Come join in the fun of a real on-site Fashion and Editorial shoot!
Cockatoo Island has opened its doors for us to run a workshop on the island, a rare occurrence!
We will be providing two models, 3 hours of shooting time and limited to 5 photographers.
Professional HMU and designer clothing will add to the flair and feel of the shoot.
Open to photographers and photography enthusiasts of all skill levels.
Please note that some locations on the island may not accommodate anyone with limited mobility.
Editorial images for inspiration purposed and garments on the day will differ.
What to bring:
- Your SLR or Hybrid Camera
- Your Laptop or Computer
- Cameras Manual for your own reference
- Several fully charged camera batteries
- All your lenses
- Several memory cards
- Dress casual
Whats included in the course:
- International photographer John Adams – Tutor
- Photographers assistant
- Two Professional Models
- Designer clothing
- Tutorials during the day
- Lunch Provided
- Lighting, modifiers and reflectors as required
- Photographers arrive at 12pm for a free lunch meet and greet.
- Shoot start at 1pm – 4pm at various locations around the island.
p.s. you will need to find your own way on and off the island, ferrys are frequent. Feel free to come early and look around the island. Or you can glamp the night before, its a great treat!!